Old 04-02-2015, 06:44 AM   #4
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Guten Tag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Moleman View Post
Hi,

thanks for the reply! Still, though, I'm not sure I followed. The suggestion was to use new characters in Wizardry II? Unfortunately that is not possible, the game is only playable with transferred characters, you cannot create new characters in it.

So that's why I was hoping someone could clarify which exact versions (downloads) of Wiz1/Wiz2 they have used (since, according to other topics in this forums, it does actually work).

Does anyone have the original CD of the Ultimate Wizardry Archives? Since I do know for sure that that worked (as I had that, way long ago, but sadly lost the CD). Not sure if that collection counts as abandonware.

Anyway, if someone has managed to get Knight of Diamonds working with abandonware downloads, please confirm which versions/downloads were used.

Thanks!

Wow!
Please to be excused for wrong "help".
I do not know the fact that the gamer is not able to start Wizardry II with new characters.
Anyway i want to help You really:
-Good friend of mine gives me file named Ultimate Wizardry Archives.iso with volume about 625 MB.
As i told before i played Wiz 6,7,8 only but not earlier versions.
I do not open this file still.
If You think this file may helps You to solve Yr problem i am ready and will be pleased to send it to You.
For more details concerning sending details You may use PM.
yoga