Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 26-02-2017, 05:46 PM   #37
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Default My name is Nguyen Khoa Tien.

I was born December 26, 1973 in Vietnam, Saigon. Today that area is known to be Ho Chi Minh. It is the center of Vietnam and I am proud to be a Vietnamese citizen from birth to death and beyond! I am proud that I was never once a citizen of another country except Vietnam!!! My two greatest heroes are my real mom Vu Thi Thuyen Huong and then my real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy along with my two real sisters Nguyen Khoa Thuyen and Nguyen Khoa Thi. I have a crush on my only friend in life Ho Thi Nga and hope to have a daughter 40 years from now with her. So I am still young and in the mean time I am an aspiring great programmer. I play the board game chess for a hobby when I am bored.

My real family just mentioned came here in 1975 to reside in The United States of America. I am proud of how far we have come. I see my two real parents and two real sisters work hard along with my real friend putting themselves in danger working at a local mom and pop store. It is not fun to be gun pointed and robbed and beaten up because we lived in a poor neighborhood.

So now I am glad that all the bad and neutral points are over. We had a lot of conflicts over the years and ironed them out. Thank you to GOD 0 AD for giving the rest of our lives a happy lives and for infinity too.

Going through life I know resources are limited. When someone gives you something and you do not appreciate it you get angry.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen