View Single Post
Old 06-01-2005, 10:42 PM   #1
mattywhisk

Hi there

Hoping you can help, I have been on hols for the last week or so and indulging in a nostalgic binge of old gaming. It's been fine up until now (which has been quite surprising)

All SQs, all KQs, Monkey Isl 1 + 2, Kyrandia series... all working , until now.. I have played through PQ 1 and 2 and am now on PQ3

For some reason, when I exit the police station and go into the first driving section, everything plays out too fast. I fly through a stop sign and hit the curb, dying instantly. I only have a split second before ths happens.

I have tried reducing the actual game speed while in game right down to slowest, this has no effect.

Is this a known error and/or is there a way I can fix this?

One other weird thing that happens (not sure if its related) is, when sonny is standing in a room, his head flicks left and right REALLY fast, it looks like he is out of the exorcist and his head is spinning around!!! as I said not sure if this is related... just wondering if maybe I have a bad copy (d/l from abandonia) and if so, where I can d/l another one.

THANKS!
mattywhisk is offline                         Send a private message to mattywhisk