View Single Post
Old 29-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #17
Frankie
Forum hobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_avatar View Post
If you had asked him, he'd told you it was your moment, not his - that's why he didn't want to go in.
I didn't ask him. He should have told the charcter his opinion though, another thing that would have needed some refinement. Sure the script-writer can come up with blah-blah about the differences of lethal radiation A and lethal radiation B if the main character HAS to die if wants to go out in a glowing blaze of glory, but at the moment it seemed reasonable to employ the supah mutie's remarkable radiation resistance.

Besides radiation was rather like a decoration than a real factor. The only time the character got seriously radiated was when I did it on purpose. Otherwise I had a ****load of rad-aways, so when he had the itch I quickly applied one. In a blasted area, you should be bombed with radiation all the time.

Mods can adjust all this stuff mentioned, the sad thing is that it should have been the job of the devs. Morrowind was a great game, but since that I always have the impression that their hit releases were made with careless haste. Shiny at first sight, then you find out tons of its drawbacks.
Frankie is offline                         Send a private message to Frankie