View Single Post
Old 17-01-2012, 03:00 AM   #357
experiment 632
Default Nationalist Cold War?

Well this is something totally new to me. The United States World Team Alliance is THE only WTA in existence right now so 1993 will be a pretty quiet year with the US more powerful then OTL. With Communism pretty much destroyed in World War Three, it seems Nationalists are considered to be at odds with Capitalists. I am thinking a possible new Cold War with USA Versus India once India upgrades to Super Power status.

India has been increasing militarily and at anytime they could start constructing nuclear weapons. Have you reached a point in the game in which India starts building it nuclear arsenal?

Anticipated India WTA membership:
India, Bangladesh, Papua New Guinea, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Guatemala, Algeria, Poland, Czechoslovakia, and a few other countries.

In order to prevent a possible threat Indian Threat close to American soil, I decided to take preemptive action by toppling the Nationalist Government in Mexico. First I killed Mexican nuclear spending with a surgical strike followed by a ground invasion which last 12 days before Mexico surrendered. My polls dropped from 75% to 52% during the invasion. After the US Marines marched a second time through the Halls of Montezuma, my polls shot up to 77% then went to 78%.