View Single Post
Old 18-12-2011, 09:11 AM   #354
Experiment632

Timeline for World War III

November 1990: (A)Soviet Union Condemns China (B)China Condemns USSR. (C): Soviet Union attempts to sabotage Chinese economy. (D) USA opens Diplomatic Channels with China and is allowed to deploy troops, staving off potential Sino-Soviet conflict that likely would have gone nuclear.

December 1990: (A)Chinese Communism proves over past month to be compatible with Western Capitalism. By the time negotiations are concluded, Chinese stats are; 1.0000 on police state, 1.0000 on ambition, 6.0000 on ethic, 6.0000 on peace, etc. (B)Statements of Condemnation from both China and United States cripples Soviet leadership ability to get anything done.

March 1991: United States blocks all trade with the Soviet Union.

April 14, 1991: World War III begins. I staged a four-pronged invasion of the Soviet Union from Norway, Turkey, China, and Japan. Norway and Iceland sent troops to assist. Sadly China remained neutral in conflict. Since the Soviet Union was no longer a member of the Soviet Union World Team Alliance thanks to the coup, North Korea and its nearly one million strong remained neutral in the conflict. My polls drop to 53%

April 25, 1991: Over half the Red Army is beaten. The Soviet Union refuses to surrender. My polls drop to 35%

May 4, 1991: Most of the Red Army is gone. Only 900,000 remain. My popularity is down to 25%. I demand the Soviet Union's surrender: They comply. My polls shoots up to 65% and doesn't drop again. The Soviet Union is occupied by the United States and ideology is set to Capitalism

Currently I have saved the game and am taking a break. Overall Plan for Soviet Union: (A)1.0000 on police state, 1.0000 on ambition, 6.0000 on ethic, 6.0000 on peace, Quality of Life at least 75%, etc. (B)Maintain an occupation force until no earlier then the start of 1992 when the Soviet Union's official stats should be officially reset to friendly. At that time they should be ready for a return to sovereignty.

Last edited by Experiment632; 26-12-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Experiment632 is offline                         Send a private message to Experiment632