View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 01:10 AM   #7
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Unfortunately, Captain Bible , I am only good at Arithmetic . I know how to add PoE and increase the subtraction of my PoE minus Cyber-Bonk’s PoE...

I really want to be away from Cyber-Bonk because I really fear his chair and his powers as Chair-man. Bonk! Bonk! Bonk!

In Portuguese it has a proverb: “Não cutucar a onça com vara curta” (“Do not poke the jaguar with a short stick ) that the analogue in English is “Don’t poke the bear”.

Perhaps I’ve poked Cyber-Bonk in his Home Sweet-Den... ROAR! Whoa! Eeek! I will have to hide for a while...
That indicates an anomaly in the space time continuum! Something has gone very wrong and we must move [back to the future]. hehe to solve it.

Unfortunately I only know God of Heaven sent his only son to come every 1000 years so I don't really know what to do in the time being. According to The Holy Bible 1/1000 years is enough to save all people. So hopefully we are not at a critical phase in our life and ...

Wait... there is a phrase in The Holy Bible! "Though I walk through the vale of dark I shall fear no evil for you are with me." - God of Heaven speaking to someone who showed God of Heaven was watching all along.

So have no fear Mystvan! Although the bad people are not good God says the good people shall have much in life if they overcome. Look at my mom Huong Thi Vu. She worked like a slave for many years before becoming a grandma. Then she rules with a gentle caring arm over here grandchildren. hehe
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen