View Single Post
Old 16-02-2010, 03:24 AM   #10
Fubb
GreatCanadianMan

wait i did that wrong. Ahem

"Amish people? In MY MAGICAL FOREST INTERNET? Wheres mah hammar, its amish smashern time, ha har her!"

First of all, that name is epic.

Second of all, look at KatieSmith06's picture. That is definitely not amish. I don't think amish people are allowed to have punk-girl style necklaces and huge earrings like that.

Let alone the fact they're using a computer at all.

Also, i know its not in the picture, but theres an 'Amish online dating.com on facebook" link at the very bottom, says it has 310 fans. Your telling me the amish use facebook now too?

Also, amish people would be poorly representing themselves linking to sacrelige sites, like failblog.org, abandonia (lets face it, we're terrible) and of course, Kansas fried crowns. Arnt the amish mormon or christian? Or are they jehovah's witnesses... maybe they're catholic? Either way, you'd think they would link to religous sites. The most religous site on there is "VEGIheal."

finally, what is _r.u.s.s. doing on sites like this? Any fetishes we need to know about?

anyways... dis fetish's, yo. Fetish's

Coarse, someone could always take one for the team and register and record a convo with another amish person! That'd be epic!

Its time for a crusade!

EDIT: I wonder what would happen if you set the 'seeking' age between like, i dunno, 6 and 14.

DUN duuuunnnn dudududududun SPLOOSH duuunnnnn

We ate the horse.

Last edited by Fubb; 16-02-2010 at 03:32 AM.
Fubb is offline                         Send a private message to Fubb