View Single Post
Old 17-11-2005, 11:24 AM   #1
Petter1979
Game freak

I was wondering if when a game is being uploaded and there is made a topic for the game, with the review+download link, that the original poster maybe add usefull stuff in that post, posted by others in that thread.

Like below the review+download link, the original poster adds info posted by others(with credit ofcourse) on how they got the game to work with maybe dosbox, VDMSound ect.

I have seen quite alot of good info in threads, only to be drowned when posts get added up, and are no longer on the last page in a thread, often ppl misses the good info, and then add a new question, when its maybe already answered a few times earlier in the topic.

ex: I have made a few informational posts about the game Ascendancy and how to get it to work fine in windows XP with VDMSound. And to adjust mousespeed. It would be better if the original topic starter adds that information to his first post, so when ppl comes by and want to download the game, much usefull information is in that first post.

Petter1979
Petter1979 is offline                         Send a private message to Petter1979