View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 11:00 PM   #17
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by slx View Post

I would like to ask from you have you got the list of the eXoDOS Collection Version 2.0?
What does it contains?
It is too long time to download it because it is 376GB!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slx View Post

Thanks for the infos! Where will it be downloadable?
The download of the file named eXoDOS Collection version 2.0 was completed this morning (Time in Brazil).

Now, I am uploading the eXoDOS Collection version 2.0 file to the cloud via Dropbox Business.

The completion of uploading the eXoDOS Collection version 2.0 file will probably take several days and/or weeks as the Upload Rate is very low even for Ultra Broadband Users.

I do not know if there is a file size limit for Dropbox Business Users (there is a 50 GB file size limit for Dropbox Common Users).

I am thinking of splitting the eXoDOS Collection version 2.0 file using WinRAR into several parts after completing the file upload via Dropbox Business.

slx, if you are interested, can I provide the eXoDOS Collection version 2.0 file sharing link via PM with a time limit (01 Month?).

I will let you know when the eXoDOS Collection version 2.0 file is available on Dropbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post

Preliminary date is the end of summer. It will be merged, 4.0 version. No hard promises from eXo though. It will be no merged 3.11 (but actually all tomes merged itself in one, if you have all of them), and there are no plans for including Win 3.x collection so far.
Awww... Promises... Promises...

OK. Let’s find them like a true Treasure Hunter! Indy, here I come!