Thread: New User
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2004, 01:16 PM   #10
marko river
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by Bacago@Dec 21 2004, 09:18 AM
Well, I've only listed my fav PC games, C64 is out but,..... oh God, I dont know where to start with those
Man, C64, you can't start with those games. That's just something different.

Day after day I watch all those little kids playing games that has "great graphics, 3D, blood, lots of this, that" and other stupid things. And every game is so empty that it is forgottrn after year or two if it's very good.

Does enyone in the games industry even remembers that games are supposed to be played and played for fun, not to be made so they can have this and that and millions of useless things that are just there???????????? Good graphics, 3D graphics, precise graphics, even better grpahics, graphics and scenes, unseen graphics...... How can you play the gane if you can't see it? Noone now doesn't play the game because it is fun. There is couple of interfaces that are used all the time. No new ideas, just copycats that have this and that to improve selling.

Yeah, many of you will attack me for this, well, that's just you. Enjoy your favourite game!!!!!!
marko river is offline                         Send a private message to marko river