View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 11:38 PM   #6
Red Fortress
Abandonia nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFlibble View Post
BTW, I've just remembered that some time ago (maybe a couple of years) I read somewhere about a German real-time strategy game that was either in the making or already finishing completion, but I've completely forgotten what it was called. Now I can't even come up with any keywords for a Google search that could help find it again. It was some kind of an isometric 2D sci-fi RTS for all I remember. If anyone knows what it is, feel free to post it right here
Quote:
SECHSTA SINN - DIE VERBOTENE WELT

Earth was the arena of a interplanetarian war and became uninhabitable. The planet was quarantined, and all life was evacuated. All? Not all. A
forgotten group of men barricaded in subterranean bunkers. Sickened by the aftermath of the war, a new kind of mankind was bred: the Bunkermenschen. Hundreds of years later, a troup transport of the KPB (Konföderierter Plantenbund, confederate alliance of planets) is on course near planet Earth and encounters technical problems. The ship has to go down on the devastated surface. Not knowing how to deal with each other, the encounter of the two parties ends in a terrible armed conflict. Who will prevail? The technologically highly advanced KPB, or the hard-bitten, steeled Bunkermenschen?
Link: http://www.sechsta-sinn.com/_projekte/_dvw/dvw.htm

Is this it?
Red Fortress is offline                         Send a private message to Red Fortress