View Single Post
Old 19-11-2005, 09:12 PM   #51
Blood-Pigggy
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally posted by PrejudiceSucks@Nov 19 2005, 04:05 PM
Bloody Piggy, you do realise that Crimson Skies actually came out on the PC a long time before it came out on the XBox, along with free multiplayer and actually more features?

You can talk about XBox Live not having any lag or anything, but on the other hand if you have broadband anyway then lag isn't a problem. Obviously, Dial-up vs. XBox live will show much less lag on XBox Live, but then Broadband vs XBox Live will be pretty much equal, plus you don't have a to pay out ?5 a month.

Also, the GameCube was underpowered, there were very, very few good games for it and the controller wass terrible.

All of the games that are coming out for XBox are basically sequels - it'd be nice to see a new game to launch the platform, to be honest.

P.S. Far Cry Instincts was pure shite.
The Gamecube ranked about 1/3 more powerful than the Playstation, with the X-box being the most powerful.
You liar, either you made that up, or some idiot lied to you, go check a reliable source.
The controller was voted the most comfortable and useful on several surveys, reviews, and etc. so either YOU didn't like it, or you and a few of your friends decided so, and immediatly thought that it was crap and so must everyone else.
Very, very, few good games? Jesus man, I bet you haven't even played any games, Wind Waker, Metroid Prime1, 2, Eternal Darkness, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Sunshine, Freedom Fighters...
Once again, Gamespot had a total of all the games they reviewed, and the Playstation totalled out as having the worst games, the X-Box the second best, and the GameCube turning out the best. And don't tell me that doesn't matter, numbers don't lie when it comes to a mass of good games, especially when you say "No good games."

And the Crimson Skies on the X-Box was a somewhat better game, and it wasn't ANYTHING like the PC one, it was a whole different game, it wasn't even a remake or port. To add on to that, it had MUCH more than the PC version, in fact, the split screen multiplayer was better than playing the PC internet multiplayer. Play the game first sirra.
And Far Cry Instincts to many people was a excellent game, there's a huge fanbase for it, the press loved it, and many other people enjoy it. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean other people don't either.

Broadband won't change much, I said SERVERS are never crappy, it lies in the fact that some games have terrible net-code.

Translation of your post :

"X-Box versions of games are gay"
"I don't understand servers, net-code, and integrated networks"
"I am misinformed about the GameCube, biased against it, and have no actual gaming experience"
"I don't like sequels, and I say the X-Box 360 has mostly sequels, even while the whole line-up are completely original games"
"I don't like Far Cry Instincts, so it must be factual that it sucks."

My Site -
http://sites.google.com/site/eyenixon
Blood-Pigggy is offline                         Send a private message to Blood-Pigggy