View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 10:03 AM   #16
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Talking Make love,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post
Whops. I am forgetting to mention certain details. Maybe it is the rush or the fact that I am getting older...

Well, it looks like you are really becoming polyglot, my friend... You will end up having many tongues for that wonderful skill...

Language / Tongue Skills

I am also fluently understanding Portuguese (and partly the Spanish and Italian languages merely by certain idiomatic similarities; ciao and tchau have the same pronunciation!) besides reasonably understanding the English for being the universal Language.

I find it good and useful to mention alternative and indie games to diversify than just discussing more popular games. So, you and twillight continue on this course!

Amigo mio,
no, no i am not polyglot, i try to be kind and polite only.

You will agree with me that instead of banal HI or HELLO is much better for well respected Scatty the German to hear Guten Tag liebe Scatty, for SS the Russian - Здравствуй, дружок , Capo the Italian - Benvenuto, amichi etc.

There are plenty of real killings all the day in this world, let here follow the hippy slogan Make love, not war..
Pls, these are my personal ideas and not a base for any battle dispute or conversations, y"know...

Would be you so kind to tell me where you find so nice emoticons, pls?
When i press [More] in the right, nothing happens..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg brave hero.jpg (35.4 KB, 2 views)