View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 06:04 PM   #30
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystvan View Post

After I lost weight, I tested which junk foods would make me fatter. I have come to some surprising conclusions that some may disagree with:

• Foods that contain a lot of animal protein (fried meat, fried beef, cheese) very greasy: Pizzas, Burgers, Hot-Dogs and Beirutes (Sandwich type);

• Sweet Breads, Cookies, Snacks, Yogurts (Flan), Ice Creams, Milkshakes, Cakes, Donuts, Fried Pastries, Esfihas, Self-serving Food, fattening less than Hamburger Meat, Fried Chicken Sausage, Filet of Fried Breaded Chicken.

Curiously, the Pasta fattening less than meat... You will see that the Fried Food (Meat) triple the caloric value... Not to mention that the Sausages, even from White Meat, contain many Despised and less Noble parts...
I do not drink.

I know Beverages, Soft drinks make a person fat, but since I do not drink such drinks, I could not test how much a person can gain weight.

Ugh! I forgot to mention that Chocolate Bonbons also make a person fat because they are highly caloric. Fortunately, I do not like them anymore... Burp!

Do not worry! OK, I have not yet fully recovered my weight from my “gastronomic experiences”, but only 0.9 kg is missing for the full recovery. Even so, my BMI is close to 20.