Thread: TienKhoaNguyen
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 10:57 PM   #383
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Well I plan on graduating from my 4 year degree one of these days. Going back to school. I've heard of people who are in their 80's taking classes part time.

One of the goals I have in life is to honour both my parents. They always wanted me to get my degree and have a stable life, but life does not always go just the way you plan it; Sometimes you meet your Romeo or Juliette in a normal way (unexpectedly), etc.

I always wanted to get a degree from Lafayette College in Easton Pennsylvania for Programming. Actually I lied I took a detour before I found out my plan of becoming a millionaire is just a dream. hehe So time for reality check and get a real job.

Actually even with a million bucks (USD current equivalent and living prices for 30+ years ago) I would continue to get my degree anyways to honour both my parents.

No matter where you are from I push you to all get your 4 year degree. At least go to your specialized fields of knowledge and get your certificate. It is an achievement that goes a long way in bringing self worth. Besides even a 2 year degree from experience lands you a job earning you double your salary.

The most important thing is to find some work daily instead of sitting around and wasting your life away. I took Psychology class once and it is funny to see the psychologist who took Psychology classes all 4 years. I see one who is a doctor in Psychology every 3 months. I do not know what they think however it is scary being on the side where they analyze you and judge you!

But it is a helping profession. They just probe your mind too much that is all. Unfortunately that does not lead to true friends. They are always analyzing you instead of being your friend. However I understand it is their job.

Anyways truly... thank you Jesus Christ for a way of expressing my feelings emotions etc. At least online it is safe away from in person hehe

So the bottom line is life does not always turn out what you expect. I dropped out of my favourite college many years ago. So my life is not always happy like I want. However God of Heaven knows best! Even Adam and Eve was in The Garden of Eden but God could not prevent the snake from entering? So now we have trouble all the time because our 1st parents fell for temptation.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen