View Single Post
Old 17-09-2015, 02:42 PM   #4
Wojciech115

Default Re: Passage 4 2.4.2 by netmin games...

Hello ! For a long time I did not write anything. Now the answer.

Thank you very much for your response regarding my question about this game. A computer game is a new, recently developed by netmin games.

I hope that it will enter into sale on Steam in full XL. Until then I will continue to look for the full version of the game mode XL for free.
Furthermore, I would add that there is a full version of the game in Christmas mode, the full name Passage 4 Christmas Edition. But this game is only available on Windows 10.
Unfortunately, I 'm working on Windows Vista Home Premium and I can not download this free game from the official website so:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...n/9wzdncrdlxq7

So, my question to forum members working on Windows 10.
Can any of you (working on Windows 10) for me to download the full version of this free computer game named Passage 4 Christmas Edition ?
Could someone send me a PM with the installation files forming part of the game ?

I would be very grateful to you for sending me this game. For all your help in advance thank you very much. I would love to play in the full version of this free computer game. If I could play it I would be very happy.

Best Regards, Wojciech115

Last edited by Wojciech115; 17-09-2015 at 02:57 PM.
Wojciech115 is offline                         Send a private message to Wojciech115