View Single Post
Old 22-06-2015, 02:08 AM   #4
qmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by patryckslasher View Post
I seen on a quick search that you posted about it on several places, so you know where to ask. Did you checked the PMs I sent you? Even if I didn't got a response, I hope you read 'em.

Now about the thread:
By what I searched, besides Microsoft pages talking about it, people asking and nobody knowing about it, it could REALLY not be released, or it is really underrated and unknown.
Anyways, I guess Abandonia don't store demos, but it is worth a search.
What makes me think is why it wasn't released? But I can't find anything anywhere...
Thank you so much for your help! This has been a long search now and, like you, I found a lot of other Marbles except the one that I want.

From the information I gathered, the full game (retail version) appears to never have been released. I remember reading somewhere it was cancelled a few months before the release date for unknown reasons (on some trademark sites it mentions the tm was also dropped by microsoft in 97-98, if I'm not mistaken). Microsoft did release "Lose Your Marbles" with Windows 98 Plus!, which is a total different game, as you already found out.

I did post on other foruns; in abandonware forum there was someone who posted the Sidewinder Gamepad cd image some years ago, but the link is now dead (I send a message some days ago to ask for a reupload and didn't receive notice yet).

I really don't think there is a full version out there, only if the developers still have something (I don't even know how to get to them, which is probably my last resort in this search). But I still want the demo very, very much (it was truly a great game). This is the first time that I'm searching such an obscure title so I'm asking for all the help.

The other difficulty will be running the demo after I found it, but first things first ^^

I'm not giving hope so soon! Thanks for your recomendations. I'm going to look at the links now and I'll keep you guys updated if I found anything relevant (thanks for the words marko) (:
qmonkey is offline                         Send a private message to qmonkey