Thread: Mortal Kombat X
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2015, 09:33 PM   #3
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

The game's been out for months now, so has anyone here played it yet?

I pre-ordered the game and got it on launch day, but I had to buy it for PC because 1) I don't have a PS4 and/or XBOX ONE yet, and 2) the PS3 and XBOX 360 versions got delayed and won't be out until sometime later this year.

Even though I do own the PC version and play it a lot, I haven't had the chance to fully enjoy the game yet because 1) my laptop can't run the game without lag even on lowest settings (I also have two desktops, but one of them is 32-Bit (The game requires Windows 7 64-Bit or higher) and the game won't run at all on the other one (Even though this one is 64-Bit, the game displays a message every time I try to start it saying the computer doesn't meet the minimum system requirements, even though I'm pretty sure it does)). I won't even mention the nightmare regarding the PC version's technical issues (Let's just say they're all fixed now)...

But from what I have played of the game, it's good. Even though I had to wait four long years between the last game (the 2011 reboot) and this game (part of that was because of "Injustice Gods Among Us" (The MK team's other new game) but I won't complain because that game was fun in its own right (In fact, I might make another thread about that game because it was also ported to PC)), but it was well worth the wait!

Here's the Wikipedia article for the game, including the Story Mode synopsis, so I don't have to make this post too long.
SpiDoL is offline                         Send a private message to SpiDoL