View Single Post
Old 21-07-2009, 11:27 PM   #15
CrybKeeper
Game freak

You have a great eye Sean. Your favorites are my favorites and the very ones, I felt were my good works.

You are right about logos and we could include marquees and trademarks- all are difficult to create. Actually, everything you said was damn near perfect!

As for my modeling, light rigs and textures, I make everything myself using Adobe/DAZ and Autodesk softwares. After you spend so much money on the software, it is hard to purchase the community created content. I have purchased seamless textures before and their could be a few of them in some of my posted work, but 90% of what you see, is all original.

Oh no Sean- you keep on talking and making long posts. That way, I won't be the only one

What I would like to try is Maya Gold software and start animating these models. Most of what you see is fully poseable meshes.

As for modern art and early art and how they can work together. That is a very open ended question. It could be good or bad. Like with architecture, you can have a modern gothic look. I adore the gothic look and think it works very well with modern architecture.

Didn't I mention? I took 2 years of drafting/engineering. Actually, have taken every art class ever offered at a junior college level and aced them all.

I really appreciate all you have said Sean and Thanks for the tips and suggestions.

More 'plastique' art. Maybe this one is a bit more realistic looking though? The chipped paints are not textures in this, they are actually models and can be adjusted in more intricate manners.

Last edited by CrybKeeper; 21-07-2009 at 11:36 PM.
CrybKeeper is offline                         Send a private message to CrybKeeper