View Single Post
Old 19-11-2011, 06:21 AM   #45
Richthofen

Am I the only one here who doesn't follow the flight path? On the hardest difficulty setting, you'll mostly run out out of ammo on the top, tail, cheek, and ball turret of your plane. It effectively makes it near impossible to survive against enemy fighters. It doesn't help that all the other bombers get shot down rather quickly. In the end, I just fly in such a way that I avoid as many enemy airports as possible. That way, I only have to make sure my plane doesn't run out of fuel or go on fire randomly. Is there a way to increase mission success rate on a trip to Berlin and back? Increasing altitude doesn't seem to help - enemy airplanes will still go after you, even after you've reached your ceiling height. Does it determine the accuracy of enemy anti-aircraft guns? If it doesn't, increasing the altitude seems rather useless.

Also, one annoying bug: if you fly too far north, your plane instantly goes down.

I only have 6 more missions left or so. The last few missions are nearly impossible. I keep loading to find an easier (ie. closer) target.

Last edited by Richthofen; 03-03-2013 at 06:25 AM.
Richthofen is offline                         Send a private message to Richthofen