View Single Post
Old 16-10-2017, 08:56 PM   #7
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwc View Post
Mystvan, I appreciate your help in this! Maybe you should be an admin.
The reason I preferred to find admins was to make me an Updater once and for all.

Here's a temp link, please update it: [temp link removed]

But I do think the state of this site/forums warrants more delegation. As for myself, I've been here for years and added at least one walkthrough, I think it should be enough. You can take an example from http://www.portablefreeware.com on how to earn edit rights.

Well, either that or provide an easy way to submit updates. Chasing admins is not so nice. ;-)
You are welcome!

lwc, thanks for the compliment.

To tell you the truth, I am one of the Updaters of a Comic book encyclopedia site (BU / MU). The Updater from there does not have as broad powers as the Updaters here.

So it is understandable to be cautious on the part of the Administrators here, as an evil-minded Updater could alter the content of the main site, delete the collection of files, games, etc.

It is quite possible that as there is a lack of Updaters, you can become one of them in the future. Just be patient.

Last edited by Mystvan; 22-10-2017 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Temp link removed at lwc’s request
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan