View Single Post
Old 21-10-2016, 02:07 PM   #17
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

You are slightly over-estimating me, marko river. I have no idea how to exit Win 3.1 with command prompt... if it's possible at all. I usually use "File-Exit Windows" menu.

Speaking about fullscreen - isn't it starts as is by default? I.e., you need to set _DOSBox_ to the fullscreen, but otherwise you must be fine, no? (I don't remember, and have time right now to test).

Also, I have no idea where is my version _now_, but I uploaded full german version (with soundtracks) when I had it, in the .nrg format, so it must be there, somewhere in the Abandonia admin files.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamalot View Post
phew, tinkered the whole evening but i got a lot done...
-> any ideas how to improve (start game in fullscreen inside win3.11 or quit win3.11 when game quits) (music won't work since it wants the audio cd tracks... or can that be faked somehow with the mp3-files?)
If you _really_ insist, it can be faked. One of CD-format includes CUE/BIN pair, where BIN is binary file in recognizable format (ISO will work), and CUE is the list of all tracks - binary or sound - and tracks can be in the any format, including MP3. But I hate this sort of setup, and always prefer single BIN/NRG/MDF over it. So I again insist for you to try Daemon Tools Lite for burning and mounting, and check if anything changed about music.