View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 10:04 PM   #12
StaaViinsZ
Abandonia nerd

Talking

Quote:
Dunno for sure but I think the modern medieval scene is mostly oriented on European countries like especially Germany, or Finland, and is probably largely unknown outside of Europe.
I'm totally clueless myself.

That's weird stuff. In Extremo, believe it or not, doesn't sound too bad, Actually pretty good, in a strange "Bag-Pipey" kind of way, but I'm having a hard time coping with German lyrics!

So are you saying you work in a "Modern Medieval" "Traveling Circus" or something like that?

I totally just thought that your Avatar Image was photoshopped. I didn't even think of it as you, much less you in make-up.

"...this forum seems like a bunch of jumbled posts all bound together, except a toddler has been tearing "Posts" out of the "Binder"."

"And here we are, in the shadows, patiently awaiting a reply to appear, in it's natural habitat."

"Why quote someone else when you alone have enough ridiculous posts for the whole forum's user base?" -All Quotes StaaViinsZ
StaaViinsZ is offline                         Send a private message to StaaViinsZ