View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 10:08 PM   #45
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LianneJW1912 View Post
Hi everyone, sorry to have not posted any updates for a while... As you can likely tell, the magazine has run over a little longer than I would have liked, I've been SUPER busy at work recently and simply haven't found the time to commit to producing AT4, plus I've been suffering from some extreme writers block whenever I've sat down to type anything! To keep you informed, most of the planned articles are finished, I've cut one that I haven't written anything for yet but that'll probably make an appearance further down the line... As we approach the christmas season, and with the completion in any way, shape or form of the magazine several weeks away, there'll be a christmas themed article in there as well for good measure, and hopefully this will be a christmas present for everyone at Abandonia! <3 I do have a question however: Does anyone have a picture of the Abandoned Times logo with no background? I'm trying to re-do the front cover but I only have beige to work with on the title :/ Thanks!

LJ
Dear Lilianne Jane Watson. As you are the younger sister of the celebrated Mary Jane Watson, you are more than forgiven...

Now, seriously, I do not think you should always be apologetic and justifying. It gives me the impression that you feel under pressure of responsibility on the magazine AT4.

All of us, including former notable members of Abandonia, have been more active in the past and now we are also busy. So do not feel blamed, stressed and under pressure for the late release of magazine AT4.

Relax and do things at your own speed and in your own way. Here the work is voluntary and you can also request assistance from members who have already volunteered to complement your work (Grandmaster Spectre-man, etc.).

Not to mention that your #1 reader, the legendary Captien Bible, is currently in Purgatory, enjoying all the delights and perks there.

So said, be more rested. Oh, and say hi to Mary Jane Watson and Peter Parker.

PS: I am pretty sure you have the vocation to be a redactor thanks to Peter Parker’s influence as a photographer.