View Single Post
Old 17-05-2007, 11:34 PM   #2
verek_22
Licenced misery wizard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FrothFrenzy @ May 17 2007, 11:27 PM) [snapback]290672[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
Recently I've found that Tyrian, a game I loved to play back when I was a kid, could be adjusted for cooperative play over the internet. In just an hour, with the help of instructions I had beforehand found on the internet, me and a friend of mine managed to get it to work and played through a couple of levels just to see how well would it go. It worked perfectly and lag was virtually non-existent.

Well, that made me wonder... does anyone here know of any games present here on Abandonia that support multi-player? Preferably not PvP, FPS, sports or any kind of a racing simulation, and perhaps with a fantasy or a sci-fi twist to it. If some adjustments are needed to be made before actually playing the game as far as its multi-player aspect goes, then it would be great if someone pointed the way for instructions.

Please?
[/b]
All games on Abandonia have 'Multiplayer: Yes/No'. Use that as help for looking for multiplayer games. Just search through Action/Sport/Racing until you find something.
verek_22 is offline                         Send a private message to verek_22