View Single Post
Old 15-10-2018, 09:47 AM   #3
Rollerblade96

Thanks for your reply Smiling Spectre!

Yes I will keep searching. I think you are right: the disk I have pictures for definitely does not contain the game I am looking for. However, I believe the game demo disk we had (yes, its lost now ) was made by the same company "Explore the World of Software".

Here is a list of cd's they had released up until 1996 (Click on the arrow to change the picture and see the list). If possible, my plan is to retrieve each game disk and build a list of the games on each one.

As a side note, I was talking to my siblings and they seem to remember this game being an asian (maybe Chinese or Japanese) title that was translated to English. This makes it even harder to locate it! haha

UPDATE:
I think this is the disc!!!
It contains both the nethergate demo, Daisy's Garden 2 and a few other games my syblings recognize!! lolol
Now to find the actual game on it :P

If anyone reading this is looking for games around the same period, I recommend downloading this ISO and looking at the file named "hrspromo.txt" in the folder Hrs.
It has a list of all the cd's released by HRS until the year 1999

Last edited by Rollerblade96; 15-10-2018 at 10:12 AM.
Rollerblade96 is offline                         Send a private message to Rollerblade96