View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 09:24 PM   #28
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Alphabetical sorting? That explanation was too easy to be considered by me. I expected some complicated algorithm based on length of membership, a random number generator and the phase of the moon.

Mystvan, perhaps you should rename your account to "Aaron A. Aaronson"

By the way, how did you manage to jump ahead of me by 10 PoE today? Did you manage to get back the points you lost to that bug? And if so, what do I have to do to get mine back, too?
Hi Bonk,

I am really sorry, friend Bonk, but you will be very disappointed with my response.

I tried to contact the Abandonian Admins, but they said that since the site has much more serious and important bugs, they will not be able to restore the lost PoE due to less important and / or serious bugs.

So it turns out that I lost my 10 PoE forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Hm, new bugs every day.

After I logged out of abandonia, I'm not able to log back in again. I can log in on the Forums, but not on the main page. It's not a problem with the password, I tried to reset it, but it won't even let me do that, I get the message "Sorry. The username Bonk is not recognized.", although my profile is obviously still there, I can access it from the members page.
To make things worse: before I logged out I correctly answered the screeenshot quiz, got the "answered correctly" message, and even received my 5 PoE (see screenshot) - at least for a short time, then it took them away again, when I look at my profile now, I'm down to 18567 PoE again.

Mysterious, strange and frustrating
At least it never gets boring with abandonia...
That is why I try to log in to two or more browsers, Bonk.

It may sound silly and weird, but “it is better to be safe than sorry”.

I suggest you get in touch with the Admins to see if they can solve your problem.

I also suggest you use more than one browser even it may sound silly or stupid.

Well, the way it is the old Trump style:

Pouty Lips

EDIT:

I forgot to mention that I would also suggest that you try refreshing the page. I have seen that sometimes the browsers has (have) problems updating the pages of the site.

Good luck!

Last edited by Mystvan; 06-05-2017 at 11:20 PM.
Mystvan is offline                         Send a private message to Mystvan