View Single Post
Old 07-11-2004, 09:19 PM   #19
Fenris
Abandonia nerd

I also preferred the Atreides. Their Sonic Tanks are immense powerfull. And the function of this weapon is also very original, it destroys the molecular structure with gigantic sonic blows. I don't want to know how this must feel.
Also you had to be carefull that none of you own units comes into the way of these units as they are lethal to everyone.

I think the Hand of Death was one of the best implemented Weapon of Mass Destruction ever implemented in a RTS because I don't like the fact that the one with the first Nuclear Missle or Ion Cannon or whatever, wins. This makes the whole game a little boring. I appreciate the fact that the Hand of Death (aka big nuclear missile) wasn't a game winner.

Oh, and it's was too bad that you could never build Sardauker. They where really awesome infatry troops and as far as I know in one mission you even had a squad under your command.

What I consider a big advantage of the Harkonnen and the Ordos, was that they automatically opened fire against the worms. The Atreides didn't open fire and there was no way to attack the wurms with their towers.