Thread: Burning Armor
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2004, 06:52 AM   #1
eric10051981
Abandonia nerd

Yo Guys, I'm Back LOL.. for those who still remember me, howdie.. :w00t: for those who don't recognize me, hi there..

Well, just wanna inform all of you, there is a new PDA game.. the title is "Burning Armor" (courtesy of MAX, the developer), a vertical scrolling shooting game.. just like the old Tyrian or the likes of 1945..

The game is awesome, with nice story (yes, it's not just shoot n conquer), and some nice feature.. there are no bombs to save you from those insaniac bullets, but there is this feature that they call "Evade" which, of course, let you evade bullets n enemies (even the bosses) for longer gameplay.. you also got this "Hyper Beam" that can be charged and recharged at times for some major damaging.. and oh, did i mention about shopping? yep, you can choose your additional arsenal, ranging from missiles to laser or maybe want some better armor? well, enough talking here.. check out the Official Website yourself n send in some comments..

Fyi, this game is from Indonesia.. my country, that is.. hahaha.. i played this game myself n i must say, ain't no game like this one.. and i'm giving it k: k: k: k: k: Try it out and feel free to buy the game..

And with that, this is me, :bye: signing off..
eric10051981 is offline                         Send a private message to eric10051981