View Single Post
Old 29-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #10
twillight
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Spectre View Post
Let's stop it. I don't like your attitude, your CAPITAL WORDS and your obviously biased attitude against SW7. I don't want to make adequately hate speech, and have no will to counter your every argument, even if I don't think that most of it valid at all. I can answer your "deus ex" replies, just as experiment, but I can predict outcome anyway.
If you want to "stop", and "don't want to make a hate-speech", then why you DO it anyway? I don't like being threatened for a WELL-REASONED opinion just because you're a moderator and I'm not. I don't like your attitude either.

1) No, it isn't. Not after what he did in Empire Strikes Back.

2) You are shown totally biased when strawmaning one half of the sentence instead of reading it full.

3) You're avoiding the subject, so I'm avoiding you.

4) Uhm, when you live on quarter-rations and you're suddenly offered 1,000,000 $$$, and no other buyer in your vicinity - yes, you DO sell your stuff.

-----------

Why bother talking to you? You don't have an opinion, you don't offer a perspective, you are simply stating something and want others to follow it zealously, building an apology around which is as transparent as glass, and you're best reach would be "it is not bad so it's good" anyway which is just totally ridiculous.
"Not bad" is just "not bad", "ok", or "oh well, it's passing", and NOT good.
Not that Swii would be good in any sense...