View Single Post
Old 28-02-2006, 10:21 PM   #1
link632

It a side-scrolling game.. It starts out with a little boy in a graveyard, I think (i also think he's wearing a cap or maybe not? maybe i'm thinking of the other boy from the other game I also need help identifying..), and the only thing he's carrying is a slingshot. He shoots it at ghosts and gouls (not really sure, last time I played it was probably more than ten years ago).. I'm thinking the title has "keen" in it, but I'm not positive. I downloaded one of the "Commander Keen" games, but when I played the game, it wasn't it -- and nothing in it was familiar to me. Can someone please help me?? :crazy:

Also, there's this other game. The main character is also a little boy. It's also a side-scrolling game. The only obstacle I can remember is the slug's green (?) slime.. Damn. I can't remember it! Please help!

The only couple of games I remember are Prince of Persia and CD-Man 2 (I'm hoping this would help you to know when I played those games that I can't remember.. Because when I played those games, I also played PoP alot, and CD-Man 2 with my cousin).

Please. I've been wanting to know the titles of those two games since 2004 (when I found out about abandonware sites)..
link632 is offline                         Send a private message to link632