Thread: Jurassic War
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #10
Oskatat
Game freak

archers need OP and VP, fighter OP, HP and DP, more HP and DP than others, i'm not sure about mages, i think OP still affects their strength, MP what spells and how often they cast it, and VP again range

i got to scenario 8 now, and, contrary to my previous statement, i found that a small band of well trained men works. Now I'm talking about men with blue bars. I play the radumba too atm, but i found that it pays to even the training after gaining points in the most desired fashion fast

even an archer will be attacked, and if your OP and VP are high, your other points will soon follow

since resources are often unlimited, feel free to equip your archers also with melee weapons. if they do get in melee, a shield, even a wooden one, is amazingly effective at keeping your goons alive, even if it means you have to change it manually

an observation i made, and i wonder if it is correct: the AI tends to be single minded in purpose. If you take, severely threathen an enemy position (some buildings) it will redirect all units and resources to defend em... even those hunting. In the end, the ai runs out of food. So, find a defensive position in enemy lands and wait till he doesnt have more units? - this is also because he sends his strongest units to fight you. The firts counterattack will be a bitch. Dont feel bad if you lose some strong units too. The result is that his new hunter units get swarmed and killed by the prey
Oskatat is offline                         Send a private message to Oskatat