View Single Post
Old 13-07-2017, 12:01 AM   #45
tienkhoanguyen
[BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Midget View Post
Thanks. I know what a check and checkmate is I might be a terrible chess player but this I know. What I'm talking about are what very much seem like bugs in the game to me.

I'll give you an example from an actual game:
I open with pawn to e4, then black moves d5. I capture at d5 and black moves knight to f6. I revert to before the knight move to move the queen instead but gets the message "can't put the king in check". This is absurd as there is nothing to check the king at this point.
I see. Being a hobbyist programmer I often leave what I consider little details because the program takes so long to make. For instance I might not even know about the bug until someone plays the game so I need someone to tell me that something is wrong. However I have over one thousand discs with various revisions. I might never be able to solve the bug so I just leave it at the current best and glitch version! Only God is perfect so I do not know much more than that if any.
tienkhoanguyen is offline                         Send a private message to tienkhoanguyen