View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 04:09 PM   #14
SpiDoL
Game Wizzard

I have a story to tell that's similar to this:

I wrote a section in "Mortal Kombat II" about a rumored HD remake collection of Mortal Kombat, which was backed by several MK fansites, game retailers, and even Gamespot, and supported by veteran Wikipedia users. Then this asshole named Asperchu unleashed all hell upon us all because he wanted zero information about the collection in "his" article.

Yes, that kid was a dick. He acted as if Wikipedia was his pride and joy, and he had absolutely no respect for anyone on the site, even the staff. The HD collection fight wasn't his only fight; he was notorious for starting flamewars and bashing people for doing things that he didn't agree with.
He finally got banned permanently a few months ago, not just because the staff lost their patience with his pissy attitude, but because Asperchu was actually a clone account of HanzoHatorri, who got permabanned three years ago for the exact same reasons.

I seriously hope that whiner learned his lesson. Of course, once he heard he got banned, he probably screamed at the top of his lungs and eviscerated his computer. Oh well, live and learn...

Asperchu's discussion page
Asperchu's hissy fit about the HD collection
HanzoHattori's discussion page
SpiDoL is offline                         Send a private message to SpiDoL