View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 07:36 AM   #1
The Searcher

I was browsing through your site and I must say you have many great games and some really bad ones, but I guess that's only natural, one man's bad game is another man's trip down the memory lane.

Unfortunately I saw quite a few games are either sold or ESA protected. I actually think it's a good idea to review games that can not be downloaded, because then this is more of a online game museum then just a download site. But you could sort these games differently. I saw there is a search option availability and I used it. It sorted most of the games that are still for sale or protected at the end of the list, but not all of them. I think your search engine might need some updating.

While on the subject I'd also like to suggest yet another option for the search by reviewer. I found that quite a few games I liked, although not really all that similar, were usually done by the same reviewer (like some the old Sierra titles).

Best wishes, The Searcher

p.s.
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but there are only two places on your forum where a person doesn't have to register in order to post and I'm already active on many other forums, so I don't want to join another one, and this remark deffinetly didn't fit in the game discusion forum.