View Single Post
Old 22-05-2005, 08:53 PM   #1
Unhappy player

Greetings abandonia-people. My problem is that the controls in two DOS games (One Must Fall 2097 and Sango Fighter) do not work correctly. When I use the arrows to navigate menus, it's also like I hit "Enter" at the same time. I hit "down" to go to "Tournament Play" and it selects the currently selected item on the menu.

In game play, I try to move backward, but the character kicks or punches instead. I have checked the current controls being used in the game (through much difficulty, I assure you), and I find nothing that could constitute this problem.

This same problem occurs, as stated, in two different DOS based games. I think it must be software incompatability issues. If anyone has a solution, I would be very thankful to hear it.

Please e-mail the answer or any suggestions to my email address, someEmail@gmail.com, instead of posting it on this forum.

Thanks again.

Email adress removed per the "Send me game X to my email adress" for unregistered members rule. If you want followups then come back on this forum, that's why it's here. k: -Eagle of Fire