View Single Post
Old 28-11-2006, 06:18 AM   #9
TheChosen
"I" in the Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 25 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]268663[/snapback]</div>
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 25 2006, 07:47 AM) [snapback]268659[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 24 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]268539[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheChosen @ Nov 24 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]268536[/snapback]
Quote:
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LingonKungen @ Nov 23 2006, 09:45 PM) [snapback]268496[/snapback]
Quote:
all i wanted to saay... If u donīt find a painter man I think he cna help U.. if u move the location of the brat in the game from finland to GLORIUS SWEDEN.... we once had not a titan! Itīs a viking now!
[/b]
Sweden??! No way.
[/b][/quote]
hahah! Itīs a must.... hehe! PERKELE
kiddin. but my friend is currently making a flashmovie, so let me know what u need and i might be able to help U......

what is the pic u need to be for? startmenu?
[/b][/quote]

For the stat menu. Just like in other FF games.
[/b][/quote]
Ok so about a 200/200 resolution or something...... and he can do whatever he wants with it? exept a freanch baguet and a barret and stuff like that?

A anime like pick for ur game.... do you only need one Pick? or do you need more pics for your chars? and is it a rpg maker game?
whas endless nova Ur game?
[/b][/quote]

Yes, he can do whatever he wants. If im not satisfied with the picture, Il tell him what I want to change.

Currently I need only one pick, cause other characters are still being created. Il let you know when I need more pics.

And no, I didnt make Endless Nova.
TheChosen is offline                         Send a private message to TheChosen