View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #7
Exterminator forget PassW
Default Yes I am sure

@_r.u.s.s. Yes I am sure I can translate from English. I use no translator for these posts and I understand what even you and Eugine say, though your English is missing bits too. I only improve and look for translation to help me improve. If you will not help me then I look elsewhere for translation work.
My Teacher says it will help me a lot and then I can get a job as Translator for Company in England or Poland.
See? No Spelling Errors and I dont think and Grammar errors too.
Exterminator does not need dictionary though is always good to keep on close for hard words like Exterminator.
I put Exterminator when really I meant "Arnie is the Terminator".
I would like to request that I am the Terminator and I can have accounts merged please. Before doing so I will wait so that someone answers because maybe I can change name in profile but FAQ here is not so good because it says password is changed in User tab and is actually mon Profil page.
Also this "Image Verification" is terrible. I cannot read what is a letter or number or what is a line to fool computer programs. This is seventh time I try now.
In accordance (I use translator for that ) with W3C regulations you must have alternate method. Hearing or opportunity for other image to be displayed.