10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
BaK = Betrayal at Krondor
(The best RPG for me.)

OFF
Can You imagine my misfortune, mates?
a new 100-pages project is landing on my deck now!!!

At least 7 days out....

We all wish you the best dear yoga.
Until that I'll peek on that Kotor... or what. We won't betray you!

Betrayal at Krondor
Ugh, what to say? I know perfectly well what to say. This was probably a very innovating program of its era. Too bad like many game what was attracting when it came out it just scares away anyone who never played it before. Like the original Heroes of Might and Magic compared to the other parts of the series.
It look ugly - something what is not comfortable, but what you can get accustomed to. But the same time it works slowly and the controls are uncomfortable.

This game is practically has Might and Magic 6's gameplay before the engine actually worked. I mean for example characters in this game take 'steps", 'cause the engine could only handle hexagonals that way. But for a current-day player it is just "laggy".

The character-developement part comes streight from Quest for Glory series. So it is probably good.
Too bad a) you don't know which is your main character b) the intro's background story doesn't make sense (probably 'cause it takes pages of 1, 11 and 111 from its fictional source), c) probably there's no warning on character-changes d) it should be at least mentioned in any review of the game weapons get damaged by time and ammo is not infinite with bows e) the graphic of spells is although very eye-catching imeditally suggest you'll have trouble without a manual.

All in all despite not being a bad game, I don't suggest this to anyone, sry.

Last edited by twillight; 17-01-2013 at 07:52 AM.
twillight is offline                         Send a private message to twillight