Old 15-01-2013, 06:50 PM   #42
yoga
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Unhappy Angry yoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post
What is BoK?

And no, just a couple of famous ones. Not to mention all current game uses Unreal engine, so I'm unable to play them, due to virtual reality sickness.

Dang, there are only 3 type of games... 1 type of games currently in shops if you ask me, only differing in weapons:
- World of Warcraft: big manga-swords with occasional magic. Your character can WALK.
- Fallout 3: the above with guns.
- Prince of Persia Sands of Time: the above, but your character jumps with impossible moves in slow motion.

Ok, as MMO there is Sim City (in 3D again of course), but that's hardly any variety.

TerraFire
Huh, I remember mastering this game back then when I only had the demo, but now I can hardly proceed on Normal!
Ok, this is now the full version, and instead of like 5 levels from the early stages I have all the 27, but come on, the last 2-3 levels (I'm on 21 currently) was really pushing me to my limits. It'll be a wonder if I can finish this.
Until now (thx to saving whenever possible) I only lost life once (and gained it back via a bonus), so I still have some hope.

BaK = Betrayal at Krondor
(The best RPG for me.)

OFF
So sorry!
Rats!
Can You imagine my misfortune, mates?
Poor, pooooooooooor yoga!

I just received my dream - the new Kindle 4.
I am trembling and starving to start this device with my new BG and Russian e-books (from BG Chitanka and Russian Flibusta sites)
..i just entered my lovely site AB when...
((
a new 100-pages project is landing on my deck now!!!
I want to take AK-47 with 10 bullet loaders and .....

Yes, I am crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least 7 days out....

Last edited by yoga; 15-01-2013 at 06:52 PM. Reason: so confused that failed in BaK letters...
yoga is offline                         Send a private message to yoga