View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 09:28 AM   #1
BaconMaster2890

Send a message via Skype™ to BaconMaster2890
Unhappy Rare and possibly unheard of game

I am hoping someone else has played this game or has seen it or even knows the title!

I forget the full title, but it was a interactive clicking game that had no way of losing, just click on things in the scene and move onto the next scene when done. (least I do not remember you could lose)

All I remember is, it was linked to Wizz Fizz..lol it used the characters for the time, I am pretty sure I was playing this sometime from between 1997-1999 (was def in the 90s but sadly dont remember much details).

Google Image's and searches result in me looking like a madman..

I am guessing/thinking (for some reason) I got it via one of those primary school catalogs that they sometimes had (that sold books and other things that seemed like it was Christmas, Im not sure if my school was the only one that did this or if only Australian schools did this).

Someone out there must of also played this game...I cant be crazy..can I?

ive also asked the company page..in hopes they might reply to me (probably wont, but if they do hopefully they list the full title).
BaconMaster2890 is offline                         Send a private message to BaconMaster2890