View Single Post
Old 31-08-2005, 09:06 AM   #25
anonymous

>Is it possible to upgrade your zep?

As I said, I only found out, that the zeppelins doing the sched flights get upgraded automatically, the other stay what they are. I still found no way to put them back without name and reassign them for sched flight

>You said you managed to get contract jobs. I only had one bidding for such but the country wouldn't go >more than a couple of millions. If you accepted such low contracts how did you make a profit?

I found out about 2 kinds of bidding
one where you just choose a sum and then you see if you won the contract or not
one where you have to do a little game, on the upside of the screen is a line which shows, how fat the decision of the customer is, to the right you see the competitors value, to the left yours and downside of the screen the value the customer is currently willing to give. Just a few pixel before the line on the upside of the screen is full you should touch with your value the value of the customer, and you get the contract.

having about 3.500.000 - 4.000.000 pounds per zeppelin was enough for me to start with 30 workers and 10 scientists in the beginning and make some money, later increasing them to 40 and 20 (scientists are really expensive ...)

>Just 20 scientists and 40 workers? It must take ages for you to develop anything!
>I put 200 workers to construct one, though I admit it costs a lot of money. Perhaps I should change >that, but that would mean a zep contruction would take more than a year, right?

yes, i am now on 12/21/1908 and i am short of going into plus, it takes avg 3 years for the scientists to develop the next lvl and 125 days for one zepp to build ... but i did not need long or big loans to come to this point and still have stock left ....

>Does the game have a fixed end date?

dunno