Thread: Space Skramble
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2015, 01:58 PM   #4
Smiling Spectre
10 GOSUB Abandonia
20 GOTO 10

Send a message via ICQ to Smiling Spectre Send a message via AIM to Smiling Spectre Send a message via MSN to Smiling Spectre

There is two problems with your request, Wojciech.

First at all, Reflexive Arcade is out of business... but not because it was abandoned, but because it was bought out by Amazon. So I bet that most of RA games are now sold at Amazon. I checked - yes, Space Skramble is one of this games.

And in second, RA is not developer (or rather, not only developer), but rather distributor/publisher. 99% of former "Reflexive Arcade" games was not developed by RA, but only published by them. And yes, Space Skramble is made by TC Consulting, and distributed now by Amazon.

And now for good news: Yes, I have nearly complete library of former RA games, Space Skramble included. But it is the same game that was available from site: i.e. full game, locked to 1 hour of game time (I think). And without RA in business, you have no legal possibilities to unlock this game, because you cannot buy unlock code anymore. Do you still want the file?