Thread: America
View Single Post
Old 18-06-2005, 11:44 AM   #13
Playbahnosh
The Peacemaker

Send a message via MSN to Playbahnosh

I am Hungarian, and if anybody can say a cetral-european comment about this, it's me (no offense neighbours )

The USA is a mysterious and amazing place to almost everyone sine it was founded way back in history. People called it The New World. A palce where your dreams can come true, and you can live comfortably. Since and after the world wars, the USA government just picked up this role, and developed it further. "The American Dream", yeah, thats it. But what is exatly the American Dream? Remember the time after the WW? When huge posters spread the governments propaganda about how the "real Americans" should live? The patriotic agenda? Much like communism in liberal democratic coating. Just think about this for a while and you will realise :crazy:

I feel sorry about the most of the good americans, becouse their government just plays with them, and forces them to support the ideologys of some power hungry idiotic politicians. The people of America are the victims if this stupid campaign for power. Bullying the less storng countries and foce the American ideology to them by threatening them by their huge military. This is disgusting. I don't hate the people od the USA, I hate the government and the false ideology behing it. :not_ok:

Now they are gone too far with this war for oil under the clack of "terrorist war". They are not fighting against terrorists, they need the oil and influence over the middle east. Sombody must stop them, but sady most countries on earth are either hypnotised and sympathise with USA or just threathened by it.
"If you are no the USA's friend then you are an enemy and need to be crushed cuz you are thretening peace and therefore you are a terrorist"

Another thing that may seem but not as much as it seems:

Do you know about Nostradamus ? I hope so. Then you should know about his visions of the future from the middle ages, that actually came true. Like the name of Napoleon and his wars, the WWII and Hitler and some other important stuff that he foretold in the 16. century(if I'm correct).
As he said, there will be three anti-Christ's. The fist was Napoleon, the second was Hitler, and the third one is just to come. He said it would come from the middle east and it will start the WW3 wich will ravage through 44 years... A war where alomst the 1/3 of earths population will die immideatly and more will through the war. It will be bloddy and gory war, but after that, and era of peace and harmony will come to earth and there will be no wars or suffering after that...

I think we are on the brink of that war right now. The middle-eastern countries are fed up with the USA and so are China, Korea and others. I don't want to seem paranoid, but just think this over. That Nostradamus guy have some wierdly, surprisingly accurate prophecies. :blink:

"Don't fight the bad things in life! Find the good one! They are everywhere! Don't spend your life fighting for goals you can never reach! Live for the moment!"

BEWARE: I'm using the forums as a personal blog!
Playbahnosh is offline                         Send a private message to Playbahnosh