View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
_r.u.s.s.
I'm not Russ
but an ex-alektorophobic

my source is a personal message from Romano explaining what happened, you might not believe it (some paranoid of you there), but i think he is the closes person to Kosta, they were together on holidays and has no reason to lie or whatever

i was told that what happened is that Kosta left abandonia because he had to move in his life, he has a full time job, a girl, etc, he just did not have time to work on this site anymore (and i don't blame him, neither nobody should)

so now you might be wondering who the hell paid for the server and who's the owner. it wasn't nor Romano neither Kosta, the server was paid by studentis. i don't know contract details but i thinik that abandonia as a comunity is profitable from ads, that's why they keep it (or not? i don't konw)

this is by the way what Romano meant by "anarchy", that we don't have anyone above us, there is no Kosta because he left and never comes back, we are on our own

but as Romano left, he nominated David for site admin and Dave said that he has some server access and there will probably be an option to develop the site and maybe we'll be able to fix bugs, so there's also some good news

Last edited by _r.u.s.s.; 03-01-2009 at 02:51 PM. Reason: typos and crap
_r.u.s.s. is offline                         Send a private message to _r.u.s.s.