Scatty
Treasure hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoga View Post
Master Pallas ( the one who met me at the door ) discovered my lie i am

volunteer stating:

- You are not volunteer but criminal.

The criminal take the path of warrior..
(Something like that, i dont remember strictly.)
Maybe i failed to visit Commandante Carlos in Harbor town, take his recommendation and transfer to Master Pallas.
Didn't you write that killed a peasant earlier? If somebody saw you doing that, the whole population in the game will know, if this game works any same as Gothic games. Or if you've been stealing and got caught, and ran away, people will know as well.

One fun thing, that happened to me in Gothic II once as well, in Khorinis. I've been experimenting with constantly summoning Black Trolls (cheating for fun ) in the city to see people fight them, and many people died. Funny thing is, the game puts the credit for any such death on the player. And of course many survived so knew I was the murderer.
So later when I went to Lord Andre, he mentionied something along the lines: "There have been rumors that you've been killing many people. Strangely enough, there was nobody willing to testify, no doubt you've been going on a killing spree to silence witnesses. I'll be watching you."
I found that hilarious, that's also the only time I saw that, as normally I never kill any NPCs in Gothic, or only that one trader in Khorinis whom you meet sitting on a bench in the beginning before entering it. He's just too obnoxious, but usually only exception.
Scatty is offline                         Send a private message to Scatty