View Single Post
Old 19-01-2011, 08:39 PM   #9
The Joe Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by _r.u.s.s. View Post
oh man, i'd definitely buy some of the games. some of them are a little bit over-priced (i mean, come on, 30 bucks for SiN? i wouldn't have paid that for the game even back then)

anyways, i wanted to ask, you don't know how much is shipping for this stuff to europe, do you? i was too lazy to look it up on that page
Heya,

It's $30 since together it's the 2 full, original release, boxed mint condition games (SiN and Wages of SiN).

Prices to Europe vary wildly by country, so I couldn't tell ya...unless I knew what country I'm shipping to. Go here for an idea: http://ircalc.usps.gov/

PS: I try to cut deals if I can, especially if the shipping is horrid. Clearing this stuff out is just as important as receiving money for them at this point.
------------------------------------------
Gunman Chronicles was bought used by me, and I was able to play it no problem. I honestly do not remember if I had to look up a serial or use a crack though. I don't think I did? It's not Steam registered, if that's what you're asking

Last edited by The Joe Man; 19-01-2011 at 09:50 PM.
The Joe Man is offline                         Send a private message to The Joe Man