View Single Post
Old 19-02-2007, 08:30 AM   #10
gregor
Home Sweet Abandonia

i like multiplayer games too. but more the coperative ones. FPS really get's stupid (peopel kicking you off for no reason, calling you names cause you use a bazooka and they use mines)... i think with multiplayer the problem is that it's hard to find enough people who would be willing to play the game for fun not to exploit, cheat and call other people names. it's also hard to get peopel that will be ready to realy cooperate and do some teamplay (well unless you ar ein a clan, but who has time to be online for those matches?!?)

i too like Japofran am constantly behind. even with latest upgrade i am still quite behind the new mashcines. the other reason is 10 years ago i had a hard time getting the games (no money for the purchase). now i just dont' have time. still occasioanlly i "share" some stuff and still try it. but usually they too are old ones (from 2002, 2003).

i miss new games that offer coop play and enough monsters to kill. like doom with huge number of monsters. sven-coop added more monsters, but it is just nto the same stepping into a room filled with them.

Diablo is good in this aspect, but lacks in others -->it killed my mouse....
Lifts-Her-Tail: But it is huge! It could take me all night!
Crantius Colto: Plenty of time, my sweet. Plenty of time.
From The Lusty Argonian Maid by Crassius Curio found in TES3: Morrowind
gregor is offline                         Send a private message to gregor