View Single Post
Old 29-09-2019, 07:00 PM   #455
Mystvan
Vice-Chair-man Poke-man

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by twillight View Post

I'm doing it w/o any walkthrough.
It a perfectly fine adventure game (which likes to crash every 5 minutes, but whatever), which can mostly be solved by paying attention, and using videogame-logic. For example if they say the toothbrush got alive because of goo, dirt and neglect, it can be lured by bait. That's "obvious".

I just did the espresso, and so far only had a couple of "try everything" inventory puzzles (namely ballons with hook), and even less moon-logic. It helped that I made notes, most of the stuff made sense by adventure game standards, thus could eliminate most stuff, so the trial-and-error method got thinned to a small pool.

So far so good.

Aaand the game defeated itself at the pidgeon-puzzle. I don't just not like the puzzle there (I completly suck at those kind of puzzles), but it never got to me to mess with the cats, especialy that way. The achievements along this puzzle just make everything even worse. And there's no clue what to do. If the poster behind the post-bot was intended to be a clue - well, they fucked that up big time.
I missed your posts a bit. Deponia... I purchased several games from Deponia (on GOG.com, GamersGate.com), but theyt ended up being just Collection for me... *shrug*